Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Introduction

Introduction 
Finishing my 1B term at the University of Waterloo for Earth Sciences,  I made the decision to create a blog to enable me to write about all things geology related. 

Born in Toronto, Canada, I have lived my entire life in neighboring city, Markham. Initially I had chosen to pursue a career in the health field, but after a terrible first term, I switched to Environmental Sciences, with the intention to do something bigger than myself, in a field which also encompasses the use of scientific methods. The thought of obtaining such a major has never ( and I mean never, ever...) even crossed my mind before Waterloo. Switching into a completely new field was not easy for me, as I had no prior knowledge what-so-ever in regards to the environment, geology, etc... After an exhausting second term, I can truly say that this is the field I was meant to be in. Although I may be new to this field, I am ambitious, and will continue to aspire to make geology a large part of my life. 






No comments:

Post a Comment